Panasonic Pro-Curve Triple Blade Shaving System, ES7103K, Wet/Dry 1 ea Review
I've used this shaver for a few weeks. My beard is very coarse, so, please keep that in mind when reading this review. I shave every other day and this shaver does a decent job on my tough beard. As with most shavers, the biggest downside is shaving the neck. I go over it a few times with the shaver head. But, then have to go over it again with the trimmer attachment. Other than that, it's a decent shaver. Cleans up easy enough with soap and water. Charges quickly. Pretty quiet. If it lasts a few years, I guess it's worth the .
Panasonic Pro-Curve Triple Blade Shaving System, ES7103K, Wet/Dry 1 ea Feature
- Wet/dry rinses clean
- Sharpest blades for closeness
- Pivoting head for a comfortable shave
- Triple blade
- Liquid crystal display
Panasonic Pro-Curve Triple Blade Shaving System, ES7103K, Wet/Dry 1 ea Overview
Wet/Dry ~ RinsesClean
Available at Amazon Check Price Now!
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Sep 20, 2010 08:50:03
No comments:
Post a Comment